Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blessed...

There are days when I get overwhelmed. There's always another bill due,  something else around the house breaking and depending on the day, two crying girls (at the same time). On these days I have to stop, take a breathe, say a prayer and remember...I'm blessed. 

I have an amazing husband who works hard for our family and loves us like crazy.

Two beautiful, healthy daughters who are my heart. My love for them is like nothing I've ever known. There are those days when I think I might pull my hair out, but then I get a hug from Jilli or a smile from Delaney and it's all worth it. At the end of the day my life is complete because of these two precious girls.

My parents, well they are just too good to me. They are the most selfless people I know. An amazing example of lasting love and commitment...and they're pretty awesome grandparents too! My in-laws are wonderful too. Always willing to help out whenever we need it.

My friends mean the world to me. I don't have a huge group of friends, but I do have the best friends a girl could ask for. They know everything about me and the memories we have made and still make are something I cherish. We don't get to see each other as often as we used to, but I'm thrilled that after all these years we are still so close.

My job is good for me. Helps to pay those never ending bills, amazing hours and loving the people you work with helps a lot too!

I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future. I know that no matter how good, bad or crazy my life is I never want to forget how blessed I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true! Love this blog :)

jonandpam said...

You my dear Ashley are a blessing! I love you and your sweet family so much.