Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jillian Ruby...

Jillian is my firstborn, my mini-me, my heart. She is a million different things and she's only two. She is bossy, constantly telling me not to do something, say something or telling me to play with her. She's a little bit mean too, sometimes I think she gets this sudden urge and hauls off and smacks me. She is a little lover, stopping for hugs and kisses, telling me she loves me and that I'm her best friend. Makes my heart melt. She is incredibly smart, can count to 15, says her ABC's and can sing a bunch of songs. Nick Jr has a lot to do with that! Who said TV was bad for kids? Her imagination is great - she's a little mommy to her babies and mimics the things I do and say to her baby sister. Sometimes I just watch her and wonder how I lived my life without her. She is beautiful, her blue eyes and dark hair are gonna break hearts someday, but that's the last thing I want to worry about right now. I'm going to enjoy her being little and cherish every memory.

Today while driving to my grandparents with my mom she said "Maama, I need some coffee". Maybe she's observant and knows that car rides equal coffee...or maybe I just go to Starbucks too often!

Every night we say our prayers, give kisses and she says "nigh night mommy, I wuv u" in a whispery little voice. No matter how bad a day is, she makes it better.

I love you my Jillibean <3

No comments: