Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom...

My mom is amazing. She's beautiful, on the inside and out. She is selfless, giving and has a heart of gold. I don't think I've ever met a person who didn't like my mom. She's just that type of person, friendly and nice to everyone she meets. She loves the Lord with all her heart and it's evident in her life. She never puts herself before others. You can't say that about a lot of people. She has a marriage that I strive for. A love that is lasting through every up and down. She has always opened her home to all my friends and treated them like daughters. She is simply a wonderful woman.

She was always my mom growing up, but now that I'm an adult she is also one of my best friends. I have learned and continue to learn from her as a mom, wife and friend. She is the best maama to my girls. They love her SO much and she would do anything for them. She (and my daddy) has sacrificed so much for me over the years and I'm forever grateful for that. My husband loves and respects her so much and I'm so happy they have such a good relationship.

I would be lost without her and I'm so thankful that God made her MY mom. She puts me in my place when I need it, supports me, and loves me no matter what. I love being her daughter.

I love you mom!! Happy Birthday :)

2 comments:

jonandpam said...

Beautiful post Ash! Your Mom,my big sister has always been with me too all my life through all my ups and downs! She is a wonderful sister and faithful friend! And also one of the most giving people I know! You are so blessed to call her Mom.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I think a good Mom is the best blessing in the world. So glad you have a great one : )